Do you have SEND experience and are looking for a full-time role? Zest is currently recruiting for a full-time SEND Learning Support Assistant (LSA) on a long-term basis on behalf of a school located East of the Leicester City Centre. The role will be starting as soon as possible for the correct candidate.
This school caters for students between the ages of 4yo-19yo with a range of special educational needs from moderate learning difficulties (MLD) to profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD). The successful SEND Learning Support Assistant will have experience of working in a similar setting previously.
Responsibilities of the SEND Learning Support Assistant role include:
- Supporting individual students with their academic and personal developments goals
- Promoting a safe and inclusive learning environment
- Demonstrating effective behaviour management skills
- Monitoring student progress and providing feedback to the class teacher
Requirements of the SEND Learning Support Assistant role include:
- A genuine passion for supporting students with special educational needs to break down learning barriers
- Knowledge of special educational needs and ability to adapt support techniques accordingly
- Excellent organisational skills to support the planning and implementation of individual education plans
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.