Zest Education has been asked by an SEND provision in Wolverhampton to help provide 1:1 tutors to support pupils with special educational needs and disabilities.
The role of a 1:1 Tutor involves working with a range of young people including looked after children, students with special educational needs, or students who are disengaged form their mainstream school and behaviours that challenge. Please note this is not an online tuition position.
This position requires a committed, enthusiastic and resilient individual, with great communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally you will have experience in working within an SEND setting previously.
You will be required to work with a variety of students around the Wolverhampton area, which may be across a number of different settings, therefore having your own transport would be beneficial
This role will see the successful 1:1 Tutor, supporting students in various settings across Wolverhampton including Bilston, Parkfield, Tettenhall, Penn and Willehall. This may include schools, libraries and care homes.
To be considered for the 1:1 Tutor position, you will:
- Hold full UK QTS – either primary or secondary specialism
- Ideally have previous experience of working with Looked After Children, SEND and behaviours that challenge
- Have two school based references within the last 2 years
- Be available (on a flexible basis) from September 2020
- An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willing to apply for one
- Show initiative and be proactive at all times
- Be available for part time / full time positions
- Be available to work across Wolverhampton in a variety of settings
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will be in touch ASAP.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.