Are you an experienced and dedicated teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students with special educational needs? Zest Education is delighted to be working with a lovely school located on the edge of Coventry, seeking a talented and compassionate SEND teacher to join their team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a mixed-age and mixed-need SEND school, equipped with fantastic facilities that support an inclusive learning environment. As a SEND teacher, you will play a crucial role in nurturing the academic, social, and emotional development of students with diverse needs.
Starting in January 2024, this position provides a unique chance to make a lasting impact on students’ lives until at least the end of the academic year. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with an experienced and supportive team, implementing effective teaching strategies tailored to meet the individual needs of each student.
– Plan and deliver engaging and differentiated lessons to support students with special educational needs.
– Foster a nurturing and inclusive learning environment that promotes independence and confidence.
– Collaborate with parents, carers, and other professionals to provide holistic support to students.
– Utilize a range of teaching resources, assistive technologies, and interventions to enhance student learning outcomes.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Proven experience working with students with diverse needs, including but not limited to autism, ADHD, and specific learning difficulties.
– Strong knowledge of relevant teaching strategies and interventions for students with special educational needs.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders.
– Passion for providing inclusive education and supporting the holistic development of students.
If you are a committed and enthusiastic SEND teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to join a supportive school community, then we would love to hear from you. Apply now to be considered for this rewarding position with Zest Education and make a difference in the lives of students with special educational needs.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Courtney Siekiera at Courtney@Zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.