Are you looking for an opportunity to inspire and engage students with special educational needs? Zest is currently recruiting for a part-time experienced SEND Teacher on a long-term basis on behalf of a school in East Coventry. The role will be starting as soon as possible for the right candidate.
This school caters for students with a range of special educational needs from profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) to severe and moderate learning difficulties (SLD, MLD) between the ages of 11yo-19yo. The role is Thursday and Friday each week and will be starting as soon as possible for the right candidate. The SEND Teacher must hold either a QTS or QTLS to be considered for the role.
Responsibilities of the SEND Teacher role include:
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons to students with the above learning requirements
- Collaborating with other teachers and support staff to promote an inclusive learning environment
- Creating a safe learning space for the students and have experience dealing with safeguarding issues
- Recording and relaying students’ progress to parents
Requirements of the SEND Teacher role include:
- QTS or QTLS is essential
- A passion for teaching and working with students with special educational needs with a commitment to their academic success
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both with students and parents
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.