Are you eager to make a real difference in you people’s lives? Zest Education is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic SEND Teaching Assistant to join a lovely school in Bromsgrove. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive team environment and contribute to the education and development of children aged 3 to 19 with SEMH needs.
As a SEND Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the learning and well-being of students with SLD. You will work closely with the teaching staff to provide one-to-one assistance, small group support, and tailored learning plans to meet the individual needs of each student. Your compassionate and patient approach will help create a nurturing and inclusive environment where every child can thrive.
– Supporting students with SEMH in their academic and personal development
– Assisting with the implementation of individual education plans (IEPs)
– Providing one-to-one support and small group interventions
– Encouraging student engagement and participation in classroom activities
– Promoting positive behaviour management strategies
– Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure holistic support for students
– Experience working with children with SEMH needs is desirable, but not essential
– A genuine passion for making a difference and helping children reach their full potential
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Patience, resilience, and empathy in working with diverse learning abilities
– Flexibility and the ability to adapt to individual student needs
– Relevant qualifications or training in special education or related field is beneficial
This is a full-time position starting in February. The school offers a warm and inclusive atmosphere, with a supportive team dedicated to creating an enriching educational experience for all students. Zest Education is committed to professional development and provides ongoing training opportunities for staff.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.