We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Spanish Teacher to join a secondary school that we closely work with in the Castle Bromwich area. This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and marking.
The role is available immediately and is expected to continue until March 2024, with the potential to become a permanent position. We are looking for a committed individual who is passionate about teaching Spanish to students of various levels.
– Plan and deliver engaging and interactive Spanish lessons
– Use a variety of teaching methods to accommodate different learning styles
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing feedback and support as needed
– Create and maintain a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement curriculum plans
– Participate in staff meetings, professional development, and parent-teacher conferences
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching Spanish at secondary level
– A thorough knowledge of the Spanish language and culture
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Ability to motivate and inspire students
– Flexibility and adaptability
Rate of pay will vary depending on experience, ranging from £153 – £211 per day.
If you are a dedicated Spanish Teacher looking for a full-time position in the Castle Bromwich area, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.