Are you passionate about inspiring and motivating young individuals through sports? Are you looking for a flexible role that allows you to make a positive impact in the community? If so, Zest Education has the perfect opportunity for you!
Zest Education is a leading recruitment agency specializing in providing talented educators and sports coaches to schools and educational establishments across the UK. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Sports Coaches to join our schools in Moseley.
– Delivering engaging sports sessions to secondary school students.
– Motivating and inspiring students to participate in physical activities and promoting the importance of health and fitness.
– Building positive relationships with students, staff, and parents to ensure effective communication and a supportive learning environment.
– Strong knowledge and experience in coaching a variety of sports, including but not limited to football, basketball, cricket, netball, athletics, etc.
– Ability to engage and inspire students of all ages and abilities.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Flexibility to work part-time or full-time hours according to the needs of the schools.
– UK Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Sports Science, Physical Education, or a related field.
– Coaching qualifications or relevant certifications.
What We Offer:
– Competitive rates of pay.
– Flexible working hours to suit your availability.
– Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
– Ongoing support and guidance from our experienced team.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.