Zest Education are urgently seeking English Teachers to work with our network of secondary schools in the Staffordshire area. Roles include day to day cover, short term, and long-term placements to start in the autumn term.
This is a fantastic opportunity to for English teachers to work within schools local to the Staffordshire area that have a growing reputation for providing students with excellent opportunities to learn and grow. Areas include, Lichfield, Cannock, Stafford and Burton to name a few.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about their subject and have proven experience of working in a classroom environment.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- An enthusiasm for English as a subject and a strong subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 not required but would be advantageous).
- The desire to be involved with the wider English teaching department.
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking is only applicable for short- or long-term placements).
- The ability to manage behaviour and the general classroom.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or click ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.