Zest Education is a leading recruitment agency specializing in the education sector. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Secondary Supply Teachers to join our schools in Sutton Coldfield. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced educators as well as newly qualified teachers looking to gain valuable classroom experience.
As a Supply Teacher, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of Secondary schools within Sutton Coldfield. You will be responsible for delivering pre-planned lessons and maintaining a positive learning environment for students across different year groups and subjects. This role requires quick thinking, adaptability, and the ability to engage students effectively.
– Delivering high-quality lessons to maintain continuity in students’ learning.
– Managing classroom behaviour and promoting positive engagement.
– Providing academic support and guidance to students.
– Collaborating with fellow teachers and school staff to ensure effective teaching and learning.
– Upholding the school’s policies and procedures.
– Fully qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Experience working as a Secondary Teacher.
– Ability to adapt teaching methods to suit different learning styles.
– Strong communication and organizational skills.
– Positive and proactive approach to teaching.
– Competitive rates of pay based on experience and qualifications.
– Flexible working hours to suit your schedule.
– Opportunity to gain experience in a variety of schools and settings.
– Supportive and friendly team of education professionals.
– Ongoing professional development opportunities.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.