Zest Education are recruiting for 1-1 support assistant for a good rated primary school in Saltley, Birmingham. The position will be starting as soon as possible on a full-time basis. The position will be working with a Year 2 child and will continue supporting this child into KS2 in September 2022.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 qualification (or above) in a relevant subject
- Be confident working with children and recognise individual needs
- Work as part of a well-established team
- Liaise effectively with the relevant departments to ensure children are provided with the correct support
- Keep calm and professional in challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Have a good understanding of the KS1 curriculum
What the role will involve:
- Supporting a child on a 1-1 basis with Autism and behavioural difficulties
- Ensuring the child has full support within each subject
- Demonstrate the utmost importance of safeguarding children
- Building good relationships with individuals who can trust you and rely on you throughout the school day
- Providing children with a secure and supportive learning environment
- Working within an ‘good’ rated nursery
- Full time position
- Good competitive rates of pay
- Permanent position for the right candidate
- Invaluable experience working with an experienced and well-established team
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.