Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people who face multiple challenges in their education journey? We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced full-time Teacher to join a special educational needs school located in Nuneaton.
This posistion is due to begin January 2024 and will continue on a long term basis for the full academic year.
The school provide a supportive and inclusive environment for young people aged 11-19 who are at risk of social exclusion due to a co-morbidity of disorders or social, emotional, and behavioural difficulties. The school believe in putting the mental health and emotional well-being of our students at the heart of their education.
As a Teacher in our school, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging and innovative lesson plans that cater to the individual needs of each student with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
- Delivering lessons using a variety of teaching methods and techniques that promote student engagement, interaction, and participation.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to develop effective strategies and interventions to support students’ learning and development.
- Monitoring and assessing students’ progress, providing regular feedback, and implementing personalized learning plans.
- Maintaining a safe and inclusive classroom environment that fosters respect, understanding, and acceptance.
- Working closely with parents, caregivers, and external agencies to ensure a holistic approach to each student’s educational journey.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) recognized in the UK.
- Have proven experience in teaching students with special educational needs.
- Possess a strong knowledge of various SEND conditions and learning difficulties.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with special educational needs and disabilities, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Steph at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.