Zest Education is excited to announce a job opportunity for a passionate SEND Teacher to join a school in Newbridge, Wolverhampton. This full-time position will commence in December, providing you with the chance to make a positive impact on the lives of students aged between 4 and 11.
As an SEND Teacher, you will play a vital role in enhancing the educational experience of students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. Your expertise and dedication will contribute to the positive development of these students, ensuring they receive the support they require to thrive academically and emotionally.
In this role, you can expect to work closely with a fantastic team of professionals who share a common goal of creating a nurturing and inclusive learning environment. Collaboration and teamwork are key to our success, and we believe in fostering a supportive atmosphere that encourages the growth and well-being of both students and staff.
– Plan and deliver engaging lessons tailored to meet the individual needs of each student
– Implement effective strategies to manage challenging behaviour and promote positive social interactions
– Collaborate with other educators, parents, and external professionals to develop and review Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
– Regularly assess student progress and provide timely feedback to students, parents, and the school leadership team
– Create a safe and supportive classroom environment that promotes inclusivity, respect, and emotional well-being
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with experience in teaching students with SEMH needs
– Strong knowledge of relevant teaching and learning strategies for students with SEND
– Ability to build positive relationships with students, their families, and colleagues
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Commitment to continuous professional development and staying abreast of the latest research and best practices in SEND education
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated SEND Teacher, passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with SEMH needs, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at Zest Education and contribute to creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment at our school in Newbridge, Wolverhampton.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.