Zest Education are currently seeking a Teacher of Art to join a creative and dynamic team at a secondary school in the King’s Norton area. This is a full-time role that requires planning and marking, providing an excellent opportunity for professional growth and development. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year.
– Deliver high-quality lessons that promote creativity and inspire students’ artistic abilities
– Plan and prepare engaging and differentiated lessons that meet the needs of all students
– Set appropriate assessment tasks and provide prompt and constructive feedback on students’ work
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages students to express themselves and explore various art techniques and styles
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop schemes of work and share best practices
– Support students in their personal and artistic development, providing guidance and advice where necessary
– Monitor and track students’ progress and provide regular reports to parents and the school leadership team
– Stay up-to-date with developments in the field of art education and implement new teaching methodologies when appropriate
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
– Experience teaching Art across KS3 and KS4
– Strong subject knowledge in art and proficiency in various art techniques
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate students
– A creative and innovative approach to teaching, with the ability to inspire students and foster a love for art
– Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to effectively plan and deliver lessons
– The ability to work collaboratively within a team and contribute to the overall development of the department
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.