Zest Education are seeking a dynamic Teacher of Geography to join a secondary school in the Dudley area. The school is part of a Multi-Academy Trust and offers a supportive and collaborative environment for both staff and students. This is a full-time position that requires planning and marking. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with motivated students in a school that values their staff and invests in their professional development. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year.
– Delivering high-quality Geography lessons to students in line with the national curriculum
– Planning and preparing engaging and interactive lesson materials
– Differentiating instruction to meet the needs of all students
– Assessing and monitoring student progress, providing constructive feedback, and maintaining accurate records
– Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Collaborating with colleagues to share best practices and resources
– Supporting students in their personal and academic development
– Participating in extra-curricular activities and school events
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching Geography across KS3-KS5
– Strong subject knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum
– Ability to engage and inspire students of all abilities
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Positive attitude and willingness to contribute to the wider school community
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
– Continuous professional development opportunities
– Supportive and collaborative working environment
– Well-equipped classrooms and access to modern teaching materials
– Opportunity to work in a recently refurbished school
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.