Zest Education is on the lookout for a enthusiastic Teacher of History to join a secondary school located in the Bromsgrove area. This school, which is part OFSTED rated ‘Good’, fosters a supportive and collaborative atmosphere for both its staff and students. We’re seeking a full-time individual for this role, which involves comprehensive planning and marking. The successful candidate will have the chance to work with a diverse range of students in a school that prioritises staff well-being and invests in their professional growth. The position is set to begin in April 2024 and will continue for the remainder of the academic year.
- Delivering top-notch History lessons that align with the national curriculum
- Crafting engaging and interactive lesson materials through thoughtful planning and preparation
- Tailoring instruction to accommodate the diverse needs of students
- Evaluating and tracking student progress, providing constructive feedback, and maintaining accurate records
- Cultivating a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborating with colleagues to exchange best practices and resources
- Assisting students in their personal and academic development
- Taking part in extra-curricular activities and school events
- Possession of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent qualification
- Previous experience teaching History across KS3-KS5
- Demonstrated strong subject knowledge and familiarity with the national curriculum
- Ability to engage and inspire students of varying abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities
- A positive outlook and eagerness to contribute to the broader school community
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.