Zest Education are currently seeking a Teacher of Maths to join a secondary school in the Dudley area. This is a part-time role (0.8), offering a flexible work-life balance for the successful candidate. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year.
The school is part of a Multi-Academy Trust, which provides additional support and resources to enhance the learning experience for both students and staff. As a Maths Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and marking lessons in line with the National Curriculum.
– Prepare and deliver engaging Maths lessons to students in line with the National Curriculum
– Differentiate instruction to meet the diverse learning needs of students
– Set and mark assessments to monitor progress and provide feedback to students
– Collaborate with colleagues to ensure a cohesive and effective teaching approach
– Attend staff meetings and professional development sessions as required
– Maintain accurate records of student achievement and attendance
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching Maths at the secondary level
– Strong subject knowledge and a passion for Maths
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their potential
– Organised and efficient with good time-management skills
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.