Zest Education are currently seeking a full-time Teacher of PE to join an excellent secondary school in the Solihull area. This is a full-time role that requires planning and assessing practical lessons. The role is due to commence in April 2024 and will run until the end of the academic year. This role is open to Male applicants only due to the sensitive nature of changing room supervision.
– Planning and delivering engaging and interactive PE lessons
– Assessing students’ performance and providing constructive feedback
– Collaborating with other teachers and staff to create a positive learning environment
– Promoting physical activity and healthy lifestyle choices among students
– Keeping up-to-date with new developments in the field of Physical Education
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
– Experience teaching Physical Education at a secondary level (ideally up to KS5)
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum for Physical Education
– Ability to provide differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all students
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Passion for promoting physical activity and well-being among students
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.