Are you an experienced teacher with a passion for supporting students with special educational needs? Zest Education is currently recruiting for a full-time ASC Teacher to join our team at a thriving school in Redditch starting in February. If you thrive in a lovely atmosphere and are ready to tackle some challenging behaviour, then this opportunity is for you!
As an ASC Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching a small class sizes and your expertise and experience in working with children with autism spectrum condition will play a vital role in creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
– Plan and deliver engaging lessons tailored to meet the specific needs of students with autism spectrum condition.
– Implement effective strategies and interventions to manage challenging behaviour and promote positive social interactions.
– Collaborate with other teachers and support staff to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
– Monitor and track students’ progress, providing regular feedback to parents and the school leadership team.
– A recognized teaching qualification and relevant experience in teaching students with autism spectrum condition.
– Strong knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and experience in differentiating instruction to meet individual needs.
– Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
– A genuine passion for supporting students with special educational needs and a commitment to their well-being and academic success.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Anthony at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.