Zest Education is currently recruiting a dedicated and enthusiastic Teacher to join a special educational need (SEND) located in Rugeley. This is a full-time role and is set to commence in January 2024 which will continue on a long-term basis for the full academic year.
The school itself caters for students from the age of 5-19 with Autism (ASC). All students have associated learning difficulties within the moderate to severe range.
You will be joining a supportive environment and all staff have a commitment to high standards of teaching and learning.
- Create engaging and inclusive lesson plans tailored to meet the varying needs of students with Autism (ASC) and associated learning difficulties.
- Foster a vibrant and creative approach to learning, ensuring students are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Set high expectations for achievement and work collaboratively with colleagues to promote excellence in both academic and emotional and social development.
- Implement Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and provide ongoing assessment and feedback to support student progress.
- Collaborate with parents, carers, and multi-disciplinary teams to create a supportive network for students.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent, with experience in teaching students with special educational needs.
- A comprehensive understanding of Autism (ASC) and associated learning difficulties within the moderate to severe range.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with students, parents, and colleagues.
- A passion for creating an inclusive learning environment that fosters independence, resilience, and personal growth.
If you are dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of students with special educational needs and want to work in a school that values excellence and growth, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Steph at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.