Website Zest Education
Are you passionate about working with young children and supporting their early education? A school in Lozells is currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic full-time teaching assistant to join the team and work across Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
– Assist the class teacher in planning and delivering engaging and interactive lessons to children in EYFS.
– Provide one-on-one support to students with their individual learning needs.
– Promote a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
– Assist in the preparation and organization of classroom materials and resources.
– Support students during playtime and outdoor activities, ensuring their safety and well-being.
– Collaborate with the teaching team to monitor and assess student progress.
– Communicate effectively with parents and caregivers regarding student development and progress.
– Previous experience working with children in an educational setting is desirable.
– Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and teaching strategies.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
– Patience, understanding, and empathy towards children’s individual needs.
– A positive and nurturing attitude towards children’s learning and development.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Salary: Competitive, dependent on qualifications and experience.
If you are passionate about shaping young minds and making a positive impact on children’s lives, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter to [school email address] by [application deadline].
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Liam at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.