Are you passionate about making a difference in children’s lives? Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity? Look no further! Zest Education is currently seeking a dedicated and caring individual to join a brilliant school in the Hodge Hill area as a full-time Teaching Assistant. The role is to start as soon as possible and will continue on a long term basis.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting Key Stage 2 (KS2) students, working closely with a number of English as an Additional Language (EAL) pupils and those with additional needs. Your role will involve providing one-to-one support, facilitating group activities, and assisting with classroom management.
The three-form entry school is both warm and welcoming and provide an excellent education to all pupils. The school has an excellent team of staff who work incredibly hard to provide the very best for all at the school.
– Collaborate with teachers to plan and deliver differentiated lessons for EAL pupils and those with additional needs
– Provide one-to-one support to students, assisting with their academic and social development
– Assist in the preparation of materials, resources, and equipment for lessons
– Support classroom management by promoting positive behaviour and maintaining a safe learning environment
– Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment, promoting equal opportunities for all students
– Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or similar role
– Knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
– Ability to work collaboratively with teachers, parents/guardians, and other professionals
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Empathy and understanding towards students with additional needs
– Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic educational setting
This is a full-time position with a competitive starting pay of £75 per day. The school offers a supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for professional development and growth.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.