Website Zest Education
small agency friendliness with big agency experience
Are you passionate about education and looking for a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in a lovely primary school in Lichfield? Zest Education is currently recruiting for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our team and support the Upper KS2 classes at a wonderful 1 form entry school.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work closely with students on a one-on-one basis as well as in small group settings. Your main responsibilities will include providing support during lessons, assisting with the planning and delivery of small intervention groups for English and Maths, and helping to create an inclusive and engaging learning environment.
To excel in this role, you should have a genuine passion for education, a patient and nurturing approach, and the ability to build positive relationships with students and staff alike. Previous experience working in a similar role or within a primary school setting would be advantageous.
– Support Upper KS2 students in their learning journey, both individually and in small group settings.
– Assist with the planning and delivery of small intervention groups for English and Maths.
– Collaborate with teachers to create engaging and inclusive lesson plans.
– Provide assistance during class activities, ensuring students’ understanding and progression.
– Foster a positive and supportive learning environment for all students.
– A genuine passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact on students’ lives.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Patience, empathy, and the ability to build rapport with students.
– Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or within a primary school setting is desirable, but not essential.
– Relevant qualifications, such as a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification, are advantageous.
If you are enthusiastic, dedicated, and committed to providing exceptional support to students, we would love to hear from you. This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming school community and contribute to the educational development of young minds.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Megan Jones at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.