Are you enthusiastic about working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)? Zest Education is currently recruiting for a SEND primary school in Four Oaks that caters for children aged 4-11 with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD). We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our team as 1:1 support.
As a SEND teaching assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting and nurturing the development of children with SLD and PMLD needs. Your responsibilities will include providing personalized assistance to students, implementing individual education plans, and promoting an inclusive and engaging learning environment.
The working hours for this position are from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, five days a week. You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced teachers and other professionals, contributing to the overall success of the school and the progress of the students.
– Previous experience working with children with SEND, particularly SLD and PMLD needs, is highly desirable.
– A patient and compassionate approach to working with children.
– Good communication skills to effectively collaborate with the teaching staff, parents, and external professionals.
– A commitment to promoting an inclusive and positive learning environment.
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
– Supportive and collaborative working environment.
– Continuous professional development opportunities.
– The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children with SEND.
If you are passionate about working in the field of Special Education and want to contribute to the success of children with SLD and PMLD needs, then we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Anthony at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.