Are you a proactive and enthusiastic individual looking for a full-time role in a school environment? Zest Education is currently recruiting for a SEND Teaching Assistant for a school in Handsworth Wood. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students with social, emotional, and mental health needs, while being a part of a great team atmosphere.
This is a full-time position starting immediately. The successful candidate will join a supportive and dedicated team, committed to providing the best possible education and support for students with ASC. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of students with ASC in Handsworth Wood, then we want to hear from you!
– Providing support to students with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) between the ages of 4 and 11.
– Assisting with the implementation of individual education plans (IEPs) and behavioural management strategies.
– Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for students with ASC.
– Collaborating with teachers and other support staff to deliver effective support and interventions.
– Promoting the overall development and well-being of students with ASC.
– Previous experience working with students with ASC is essential for this role, as it is necessary to have a wonderful school experience with ASC.
– A genuine passion for working with children and making a positive impact in their lives.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Anthony at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.