Zest Education are seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join a diverse and inclusive educational institution located in the heart of Kings Heath, Birmingham. Committed to providing high-quality education to their students, the school requires a dedicated individual to foster a positive and supportive learning environment, starting January 2024 on an ongoing, full time basis.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting educators and contributing to the overall success of students. The successful candidate will work closely with teachers, assisting in the delivery of lessons, providing additional support to students, and helping to create an engaging and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Collaborate with teachers to deliver effective learning activities.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students who may require additional assistance.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Supervise students during class activities, ensuring a safe and conducive learning environment.
- Support the social and emotional development of students.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or in a similar role is desirable.
- A passion for education and a commitment to supporting student development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and other staff members.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the varying needs of students.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.