Zest Education is currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team at a reputable school in Kingshurst. This full-time position will commence from January 2024 and offers an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the education of Year 3 students.
As a Teaching Assistant, your role will be to provide support to students in small groups who require additional assistance. You will work closely with the classroom teacher to ensure that the educational needs of these students are met effectively. Your role will involve implementing strategies to enhance students’ learning experiences and foster their overall development.
– Collaborate with the classroom teacher to plan and deliver engaging lessons that cater to the individual needs of the students.
– Provide one-on-one support to students who require additional assistance with their academic work, ensuring that they grasp key concepts effectively.
– Assist in managing behaviour and promoting a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular feedback to the classroom teacher, parents, and other relevant stakeholders.
– Contribute to the preparation of learning materials and resources.
– Relevant experience working with students in a similar role, preferably in a primary school setting.
– A passion for education and a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of young learners.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, teachers, and parents.
– Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
– Patience, empathy, and the ability to build positive relationships with students from diverse backgrounds.
The pay for this role will start from £75 a day.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Faye at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.