Are you passionate about making a positive impact on young minds? Are you an experienced and dedicated primary teacher looking for a new opportunity? Zest Education is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join a wonderful team at a reputable school in Weoley Castle.
As a Y3 class teacher, you will have the responsibility of overseeing a well-behaved class of 28 children, supported by an experienced Teaching Assistant. Your role will involve planning and implementing an inspiring and challenging curriculum, ensuring that all pupils are engaged and motivated to learn. Collaborating with the KS2 team, you will contribute your ideas and expertise to create a cohesive and enriching educational environment.
The school itself is a well regarded junior school that has been serving the local community for many years. It offers a supportive and inclusive learning environment, catering to a diverse range of children. With excellent onsite facilities, including extensive outdoor spaces and interactive resources in every classroom, you will have the necessary tools to deliver exceptional education.
To succeed in this role, you should possess strong communication and organizational skills, along with the ability to create a positive and nurturing classroom atmosphere. You will act as a role model for the children, inspiring them to reach their full potential both academically and personally.
– Plan and deliver an inspiring and challenging curriculum for the Y3 class.
– Collaborate with the KS2 team to ensure a cohesive educational experience.
– Foster a positive and supportive classroom environment.
– Engage with parents and guardians to provide regular updates on pupil progress.
– Participate in staff meetings and professional development opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Previous experience teaching in a primary school setting, preferably within KS2.
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment procedures.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding career as a Y3 class teacher and make a significant impact on young lives, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more, email Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.