Website Zest Education
small agency friendliness with big agency experience
Zest Education, a leading educational recruitment agency, is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Year 1 teacher to join a reputable school in Burton-on-Trent. This is a full-time position, starting in January for the academic year. The initial appointment will be temporary, with the possibility of becoming permanent after a successful 12-week period.
– Plan and deliver engaging lessons that align with the national curriculum for Year 1 students
– Assess and monitor students’ progress, providing constructive feedback and support as required
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that enhances students’ social and emotional development
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies and resources
– Maintain accurate records of students’ attendance, achievements, and behaviours
– Communicate regularly with parents and caregivers to provide updates on students’ progress
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant teaching qualifications
– Proven experience teaching Year 1 students, preferably within a UK school setting
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment procedures
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the diverse needs of students
– Motivated, adaptable, and committed to providing high-quality education
If you are a passionate and dedicated Year 1 teacher looking for a new opportunity in Burton-on-Trent, we would love to hear from you. This position offers a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, and the chance to work within a supportive and collaborative school environment.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zest Education is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Megan Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.