Still searching for your ideal role? Look no further. Zest is working exclusively with a school in Smethwick who are looking to recruit a teacher to join them for a maternity cover position starting in March on a full-time basis in a year 1 class.
The school are open to applicants from experienced teachers and ECTs, they are also happy to support towards the ECT induction. If you’re looking to work in a school with supportive and outgoing staff, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will:
- Teach according to the educational needs of the class and provide feedback for work carried out
- Have experience with the teaching and learning of Phonics to prepare for the Phonics Screening Tests
- Plan and prepare learning for pupils in line with the school’s curriculum and ethos
- Provide a stimulating classroom environment which encourages pupils to become independent and inquisitive learners
- Assess, record, and report on the development, progress and attainment achieved by those children
- Communicate effectively with the children, other staff members, parents/carers and other outside agencies
Pay is dependent on experience and references.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.