Are you a qualified and experienced Year 2 Teacher looking for a part-time position at a reputable primary school in Lichfield? Look no further!
Zest Education is currently recruiting for a dedicated and passionate Year 2 Teacher to start at a primary school in Lichfield.
Position: Year 2 Teacher (Part-Time)
Working Days: 3 days a week (specific days to be decided)
Contract Duration: From after February half term until the end of the academic year
– Deliver engaging and creative lessons that cater to the diverse learning needs of Year 2 students.
– Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that fosters a love for learning.
– Develop and implement effective teaching strategies to enhance student progress and attainment.
– Assess student performance and provide constructive feedback to drive improvement.
– Collaborate with colleagues to plan and deliver a well-rounded curriculum.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential.
– Proven experience working within a Year 2 classroom setting.
– Strong knowledge of the Year 2 curriculum and assessment frameworks.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with students, parents, and colleagues.
– Ability to differentiate instruction to support students of varying abilities.
– Enthusiasm for professional development and commitment to staying updated with educational best practices.
.If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jo at Joanne@zesteducatoon.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.