Website Zest Education
small agency friendliness with big agency experience
Are you a passionate and dedicated Year 2 teacher seeking an incredible opportunity to make a positive impact on young minds? Look no further! Zest Education, an award-winning education recruitment agency, is excited to collaborate with a delightful nursery in Stafford to find their next superstar teacher.
As a Year 2 teacher at this wonderful 3-form entry school, you will play a crucial role in shaping the academic and personal growth of your students. Your responsibilities will include:
1. Creating and delivering engaging lesson plans that cater to the individual needs of each student.
2. Assessing and monitoring student progress, providing constructive feedback, and implementing effective strategies to support their learning journey.
3. Collaborating with other educators and sharing best practices to create an inclusive and stimulating learning environment.
4. Promoting positive behavior and maintaining a safe and respectful classroom atmosphere.
5. Communicating effectively with parents and guardians, providing regular updates on student progress and addressing any concerns or questions.
In addition to the rewarding work you will be doing, joining Zest Education offers a range of benefits, including:
• Convenient location with excellent public transport links, ensuring an easy commute.
• A part-time role that provides a healthy work-life balance.
• The opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated and supportive staff members.
• Onsite parking facilities for your convenience.
• A lovely and nurturing atmosphere that promotes learning and personal growth.
• A competitive daily rate ranging from £130 to £160, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jamie at Jamie@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.