Zest Education is recruiting for a successful primary school in Harborne, Birmingham who are looking to recruit a full time Year 3 teacher for September 2022. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers will be equally considered for this position.
This is a full-time position to cover a long-term maternity leave, for a minimum of 2 terms.
The successful teacher must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Have a sound knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Be passionate about education and providing a first-class education
- Demonstrate a good work ethic and positive attitude
- Act as a positive role model to pupils and colleagues
- Be an enthusiastic and engaging teacher
What the role will involve:
- Planning and resourcing for your own lessons
- Full day cover for PPA
- Working alongside experienced professionals to provide a solid education
- Consistency whilst working within a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a supportive and inclusive ethos
- Sharing your ideas and expertise for the benefit of the children
- To work in a ‘good’ rated primary school
- Support from 2 experienced teaching assistants within the class
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Invaluable experience working with a strong and passionate team of professionals
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
Both newly qualified (NQT/ECT) teachers and experienced teachers will be considered for this position. Previous experience working through SAT’s would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.