We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join an experienced team. We are working in partnership with a primary school near Bromsgrove who are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Teacher to join their team covering a maternity position from February 2024 on a full-time basis.
About the school:
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning
- A high standard learning environment
- Committed to equality, inclusion and diversity
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development
- Comprehensive staff well-being package
About you and the role:
- You will be working within a year 4 class with a part-time Teaching Assistant (0.8)
- You should be dedicated to taking part in all aspects of school life, including an after-school club for one term
- You will take on some planning responsibilities (shared between the other class teachers) and given the appropriate PPA time to complete this
- The school would like someone with proven behaviour management skills with high expectations of themselves and the pupils
Whether you’re an experienced Teacher or an ECT, you are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.