Zest Education are currently looking for a passionate and hard-working Primary School Teacher to join a school in Telford on a part-time basis. You will be expected to teach in a Year 4 class, 3 days a week. This role will be starting in March 2024, and will continue until the end of the academic year. If you are looking for an exciting new adventure, and a better work/life balance, then keep on reading!
This fantastic institution aim for children to love school and love learning. Their goal is to get the children prepared for the next phase of their lifelong educational journey. The ideal candidate will be expected to deliver an inspiring curriculum that engages the pupils. You should be a creative individual and motivate the pupils to strive for the best.
You will be expected to:
- Plan and teach creative lessons, prepare teaching materials, and set up the classroom.
- Attend meetings and liaise with colleagues to effectively plan and deliver lessons.
- Communicate with parents/guardian and senior leaders to discuss and monitor student’s progress.
- Establish strict guidelines for behaviour management in line with the school’s policies.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Must hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Have a strong knowledge of the national curriculum and teaching strategies for Year 4 students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience working in an educational setting is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Madison at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.