Are you a experienced teacher looking for a new opportunity to work in KS2? We are currently seeking a highly motivated Year 5 Teacher to join a team at a reputable school in Burton.
With a focus on academic excellence and holistic development, our school is committed to providing a nurturing and stimulating environment for our students. As a Year 5 Teacher, you will play an integral role in preparing your students for success not only in Year 5 but also in their future educational journey.
– Deliver engaging and interactive lessons aligned with the curriculum objectives for Year 5 students.
– Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes active learning and student engagement.
– Implement effective assessment strategies to monitor student progress and provide timely feedback.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement innovative teaching approaches and resources.
– Foster positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues to ensure effective communication and partnership.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent, specializing in primary education.
– Proven experience teaching in Year 5 or relevant upper primary grades.
– Strong knowledge of the curriculum and pedagogy specific to Year 5.
– Excellent classroom management skills and the ability to differentiate instruction to meet individual student needs.
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
– Passion for education and a commitment to creating a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
This is a part-time position, requiring the successful candidate to work 4 days a week, starting in January 2024, for at least one academic term. The school offers a supportive and collaborative work environment with opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.