Are you an experienced and passionate Year 5 Teacher looking for a new opportunity in the Burton on Trent area? We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to join a lovely primary school based in Burton on Trent. This is a full-time position, and a valid Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is required.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging and effective lessons to Year 5 students.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and success.
– Assess and track student progress, providing constructive feedback and support to help students reach their full potential.
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies and resources.
– Communicate regularly with parents and guardians, keeping them informed about their child’s progress and any concerns.
– Hold a valid Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent qualification.
– Have experience teaching Year 5 students, preferably within a UK curriculum setting.
– Demonstrate a strong knowledge of the National Curriculum and effective teaching methods.
– Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Show a commitment to continuous professional development and staying up to date with educational best practices.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Taylor at Taylor@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.