Are you a Year 5 Teacher looking for a part-time role?
Zest Education is currently recruiting for a dedicated Year 5 Teacher to work at a primary school in Atherstone. This position requires the successful candidate to work 3 days a week, providing an excellent opportunity for a healthy work-life balance.
The school believe in fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment that nurtures both students and teachers alike.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS): All candidates must hold a valid QTS to be considered for this position.
– Year 5 Experience: Prior experience teaching Year 5 is essential for this role. We are looking for someone who can confidently deliver the national curriculum and support the academic and personal development of the students.
– Plan and deliver engaging and interactive lessons to meet the learning needs of Year 5 students.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes independent thinking and fosters a love for learning.
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing timely feedback and support.
– Collaborate with colleagues and parents to ensure effective communication and student support.
– Contribute to the wider school community and participate in extracurricular activities.
Duration and Start Date:
This exciting role is set to begin in March 2024 and will run for at least 1 term. There is a possibility of extending the contract for the right candidate, providing long-term stability and a fulfilling career opportunity.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jo at Joanne@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.