A successful primary school in Marston Green, Birmingham is looking to recruit a full time Year 6 teacher from September 2022. Both newly qualified and experienced teachers will be equally considered as the school is equipped to support an ECT through their induction.
This is a full-time position to cover a long-term maternity leave until summer 2023.
The successful teacher must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Have a solid understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- Be able to engage and inspire a broad range of pupils
- Demonstrate a positive work ethic
- Be a confident teacher in supporting pupils through SAT’s
- Have an engaging and approachable attitude
- Be passionate about education
What the role will involve:
- Planning and resourcing for your own engaging lessons
- Working within a fast paced, challenging, and positive learning environment
- Working alongside experienced professionals to provide a solid education
- Full day PPA cover
- Delivering strong support to children through their KS2 SAT’s
- To work in a ‘good’ rated primary school
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- To gain experience in a fast paced and supportive working environment
- Full classroom support from 2 experienced teaching assistants
Both newly qualified (NQT/ECT) teachers and experienced teachers will be considered for this position. Previous experience working through SAT’s would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.