Have you completed a SCITT, PGCE or School Direct course?
Let Zest Education support you on the next stage of your teaching journey.
What are the advantages of working with us?
- Working via Zest Education is great way to commence/continue/complete your NQT year/Early Career Framework (ECF) Induction, as the majority of the schools we work with are happy to support and assess you whilst on long-term placements (must be a minimum of one term), as well as permanent positions that begin in a temporary capacity (commonly known as a temp-to-perm position) – An impressive 67% of our NQT’s that registered with Zest in the summer term of 2019 went on to secure induction placements!
- We are the preferred supplier of teaching and support staff to several of the largest Multi Academy Trusts across the Midlands, continuously advertising and recruiting on their behalf, so you will often learn of positions before they go into the public domain
- Working on a supply basis can be a great way to gain further insight and experience in schools, and ultimately, helps to build your confidence as a teacher and develop those all-important teaching and behaviour strategies. It can also help you to determine which schools are right for you, both as a person and as a newly qualified teacher
- When jobs do appear, you may already have some familiarity with the school, helping you to decide whether to apply
- Circumstances might dictate that you are unable to commit to a permanent position straight away, but are still keen to secure paid work as a teacher. Whether you are available full time or part time, we remain confident that we can offer local teaching work in your subject area
- You are paid properly via a PAYE payroll system, on a weekly basis
- You will have one designated consultant who takes the time to understand you and your needs as an NQT/ECT. We know it isn’t and never should be a ‘one size fits all’ approach
So what are you waiting for?