We know how important it is to find the right candidates quickly. That’s why Zest Education goes above and beyond to connect you with reliable and suitable candidates to tight deadlines. We’ll also keep you informed throughout the whole process.
If you’re looking for the best candidates or just want to discuss how we can help you with your recruitment, drop us a line today. We’d love to hear from you.
Phone: 0121 803 8880 or email: email@example.com
Each of our candidates must meet strict requirements
(as per the DfE guidelines)
before being allowed to work with pupils in our partner schools.
They must have:
- A comprehensive face-to-face interview, allowing us to see original copies of all necessary official documents and to understand them better as a person. The more we listen, the more likely we are to get the recruitment process right, from the very start.
- A minimum of two employment / educational references to cover the
last two years (prior to the date of registration)
- An up to date and valid DBS check
- Two proofs of I.D (UK Passport, UK Driving licence, Original Birth Certificate)
- Two proofs of address (from within three months of date of registration, and must be utility bills, bank statements etc)
- Proof of National Insurance
- Proof of all relevant teaching qualifications
- Teacher reference number (where applicable)