Zest Education is proud to be working with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school in Wednesbury and have been asked to assist them in their search for a Business studies Teacher starting early in 2021. The role is full time and up until Easter with the possibility it may extend until July.
The school are looking for a Business Studies teacher with the ability to teach Business to KS4 and KS5, any knowledge of economics curriculum would also be an advantage. The successful applicant would be creative, enthusiastic and looking to develop their career.
Ideally the school would like a creative and dynamic teacher to join their departmental team who aim to and are passionate about improving the learning outcomes for all students. Additionally, the school offers state of the art facilities and is easily accessible through either public or private transport.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Business Studies and excellent subject knowledge across KS4 and KS5 (Economics knowledge would be ideal but isn’t a necessity)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
Excellent rates of pay are available starting from £120 per day. Pay to scale is available after a qualifying period of 12 weeks. If you are an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.