Qualified classroom assistant required for a long-term role starting in September 2022.
Zest Education are recruiting exclusively for a full-time teaching assistant for a long term position in Kings Norton, Birmingham. The position will for the full academic year, starting in September 2022.
The successful candidate must:
- Be NVQ Level 2 qualified (or above) in a relevant subject
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be proficient in English and Math up to KS2
- Work well as part of a well-established team
- Be able to work well within small groups
- Be an adaptable and approachable individual
What the role will involve:
- Working within a well-behaved year group (class will be decided upon successful application)
- Working alongside an experienced team
- Adapting your support for the needs of individual children
- Supporting children to ensure they feel supporting and secure in their education
- Being able to support those who struggle academically and need extra support in focusing within the classroom
- Full time position, Monday – Friday
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- Invaluable experience working within a popular primary school
- Guaranteed role for the full academic year
- To gain experience working with the Phonics programme
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.