Zest Education have been asked to recruit a dynamic and creative computer science teacher on behalf of a busy, high achieving school in the Cannock area. This role is part time, starting in February 2024 for a minimum of one half term, with the potential to extend into the summer term if the candidate is the right fit.
This opportunity is great for a candidate who is looking to bring a creative and passionate personality to the school and is looking to make a difference to the lives of the young students. This inner city school has a brilliant reputation in the local community for its high standards of achievements which is only improving year on year.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Computer Science / ICT and be able to create engaging and diverse lessons across KS3 and KS4. Some level of knowledge at KS5 would also be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Computer Science and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- A positive and creative approach to teaching, with the ability to motivate students
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie Wright at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.