Early Career Teacher required for a fantastic role in Kings Heath, Birmingham at an outstanding primary school.
The role will be starting in September 2022 (full time) and will be ideal for an ECT/NQT who is looking to complete their induction. The primary school is a highly sought-after primary which supports all newly qualified teachers/early career teachers through the start of their teaching careers.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Be able to inspire and motivate a broad range of pupils
- Have high expectations of yourself and your pupils
- Be an approachable and friendly team player
- Be a strong role model to both colleagues and pupils
What the role will involve:
- Working within a good KS2 year group (decided upon successful application)
- Planning and resourcing for inspiring and engaging lessons
- Working alongside a reputable and experienced team of teachers and staff
- Adapting your teaching for the needs of individual children where required
- Half day PPA cover
- Half day ECT/NQT time for support/training
- Working within an outstanding primary school
- Full time position, Monday – Friday
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- Invaluable experience working within a popular primary school
- Guaranteed role for the full academic year
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.