Early Career Teacher required for a fantastic EYFS opportunity in Castle Bromwich, Birmingham at a good rated primary school.
The role will be starting in September 2022 and will continue on a full-time basis within the reception class. The school is a popular primary which supports all newly qualified teachers/early career teachers through their induction providing the relevant support throughout the year.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Be consistent in maintaining high standards
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Be an approachable and respectful individual
- Be a strong team player with good communication skills
- Demonstrate the highest regard for health and safety and safeguarding procedures
What the role will involve:
- Working within a well-behaved reception class
- Planning and resourcing for fun and engaging lessons
- Full support for the entirety of the role (minimum 2 terms)
- Half day PPA cover
- Half day ECT/NQT time for support/training
- Working alongside an experienced and supportive EYFS department
- Sharing your ideas and expertise with the team for the benefit of the children
- Working within a strong and reputable primary school
- Full time position, Monday – Friday
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- Experience working with a strong and passionate team
- Chance to work with children who are well behaved and eager to learn
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.