Zest Education is recruiting exclusively for a primary school in Small Heath who are looking to support an early career teacher (ECT) through part of their induction year, from September 2022.
The role will be working within the reception class on a full-time basis and will be for a minimum of 1 term.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Understand the importance of the EYFS curriculum and leaning life skills from an early age
- Be passionate their specialist subject
- Be a friendly, approachable, and honest teacher
- Have a positive work ethic
- Be able to engage with a broad range of pupils, including a high number of EAL students
What the role will involve:
- Planning and resourcing for your own engaging and inspiring lessons
- Working alongside experienced professionals to provide a solid education
- Adapting your teaching for the needs of individual children
- Half day PPA cover
- Half day ECT/NQT time for support/training
- Working within a fast paced, challenging, and fun learning environment
- Invaluable experience working alongside a strong EYFS team
- Support from an experienced ECT/NQT mentor for the entirety of the role
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- Support within the classroom with an experienced classroom assistant
We’re encouraging all NQT and ECT applicants to get in touch – if this role isn’t for you then we can assist you in looking for another suitable role. We’re exclusively with a number of schools who are looking to support enthusiastic and hard working individuals through their ECT/NQT year.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.