Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Early Career Teacher looking for an exciting new placement? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Zest Education are working alongside multiple Secondary Schools across the Dudley area who have a high demand for Early Career Teachers. Several of the schools in the area belong to Multi Academy Trusts, meaning you could have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a well-established network of professionals.
What we can offer you:
- ECT years: You will have the opportunity to gain your Early Career Teacher years, which will provide you with the support and development necessary to thrive in your teaching career.
- Flexibility: We understand that the early stages of your career can be challenging, so we offer flexibility in terms of placement lengths and locations. This allows you to gain experience in different settings and find the right fit for your teaching style.
- Supportive environment: Our schools pride themselves on providing a supportive environment for Early Career Teachers. You will have access to professional development opportunities to help you grow and succeed.
- Immediate start: If you’re ready to get started right away, we have placements available for immediate start. This means you can jump right into your teaching career and start contributing towards the development of young people.
To be successful you will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded you QTS or QTLS
- A strong enthusiasm for your specialist subject and the ability to plan and deliver high quality lessons
- Excellent knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum (KS5 would also be beneficial)
- A team ethos and the ability to build strong and professional relationships with colleagues and pupils
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to kickstart your teaching career and gain the tools for a successful role in the education sector. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too: