Zest Education is recruiting exclusively for a primary school in Small Heath who are looking to support an early career teacher (ECT) through their induction year, from September 2022.
The role will be working within the Year 2 class on a full-time basis and will be for a minimum of 1 term.
The successful applicant must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Be passionate about education
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Be able to engage with pupils of all abilities
- Be a friendly, approachable, and respectful individual
- Work well as part of a strong team
What the role will involve:
- Planning and resourcing for your own engaging lessons
- Adapting your teaching for the needs of individual children, including a high number of EAL pupils
- Half day PPA cover
- Half day ECT/NQT time for support/training
- Working as a strong team player
- Sharing your ideas and expertise for the benefit of the children
- Invaluable experience working within a hard-working and fast paced primary school
- Support from an experienced ECT/NQT mentor for the entirety of the role
- Experience working within a rapidly improving school and strong KS1 department
- Assisting in improving the school’s on-going academic and attainment levels
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
- Support within the classroom with an experienced classroom assistant
We’re encouraging all NQT and ECT applicants to get in touch – if this role isn’t for you then we can assist you in looking for another suitable role. We’re exclusively with a number of schools who are looking to support enthusiastic and hard-working individuals through their ECT/NQT year.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.