Are you looking for the right ECT placement for you? Are you looking to get experience in a variety of different schools in your area? Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of young students and gaining valuable experience at the same time? If so, we have the role for you.
Zest Education are working closely with several schools in the Telford /Shropshire area, these schools are in demand of Early Career Teachers (ECT’s). There are a variety of different roles available short term and long-term placements to start April 2024.
Successful ECT applicants will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them a QTS or QTLS
- A passion for their subject with exceptional knowledge across KS3 and KS4
- The strong desire to work as part of a wider teaching team
- The ability and knowledge to plan, mark and deliver lessons of a high quality (planning and marking only apply on short- and long-term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Computer literate with strong ICT skills and time management.
If you are an ETC looking for your first teaching opportunity please get in contact ASAP.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience