Zest Education are looking to recruit a passionate English Teacher to join an extremely hard-working department within a local secondary school located in Sandwell. This role will be a full-time maternity cover starting in January 2021.
The school are ideally looking for an English teacher with the ability to teach English across KS3 and KS4. The successful applicant would be creative, engaging, enthusiastic and looking to develop their career. If you are an NQT the school will commit to assisting you with your induction year.
Additionally, the school offers state of the art facilities and is easily accessible through either public or private transport.
The successful applicant will have:
1. A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
2. A strong passion for the subject of English and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4.
3. A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
4. The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
5. Effective classroom and behaviour management skills.
Excellent rates of pay are available ranging from £120-£200 per day. Pay to scale is available after a qualifying period of 12 weeks. If you are an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more please click ‘Apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too.